Silver Level Class is an eight week course of further exercises at Silver Level with the aim that your dog will be able to:
- Walk to heel on a loose lead including turns and sits with minimum commands.
- To come to you immediately when called off the lead.
- Stay in one place in a sit or down position until you return for a longer period.
- To be able to retrieve an article.
- To not show aggression when approached and stroked by someone unfamiliar to the dog.
Owners will be encouraged to carry out the training exercises practiced in class regularly throughout the week to consolidate what they have learnt. This will hopefully allow dogs and owners to progress successfully through to Gold Class.