Bronze Level Class is an eight week course of basic exercises at Bronze Level for puppies and beginners with the aim that your puppy or dog will be able to:
- Walk to heel on a loose lead.
- Sit sensibly by your side on command.
- To come to you immediately when called on lead.
- Stay in one place in a sit or down position until you return.
- To be attentive to you and not show aggression or to interfere with other dogs when passing them on the lead.
Owners will be encouraged to carry out the training exercises practiced in class regularly throughout the week to consolidate what they have learnt. This will hopefully allow dogs and owners to progress successfully through to Silver Class.